Hotel Marina Balatonfüred ***
HOTEL MARINA *** BALATONFURED
ALL- INCLUSIVE FAMILY HOLIDAY
Open from spring to autumn
Hotel Marina Balatonfured is located in a spacious green park directly on the beach with beautiful view of Lake Balaton.
- Beautiful views of the lake and unique view of the Benedictine Abbey on the top of Tihany Peninsula.
- Lido wing especially suited for families.
- All inclusive price covers your food all you can eat and drink is included.
- Let your children splash around and enjoy the safe and secure water in the children's lagoon or to spend happy hours at the playground while you stretch out on the beach and swim in the warm, clear and silky water of Lake Balaton, or stretch out on the beach.
- All for keeping range of activities to keep you fit, including: table tennis, badminton, skittles and beach volleyball.
Hotel Marina ROOMS:
The hotel has 277 rooms and 24 suites, equipped with bath, telephone, refrigerator and TV.
Rooms in the main building: bath, telephone, TV, fridge. Extra bed on request.
Apartments in the main building: especially for families with children. Two rooms, both rooms with balcony, bathroom, telephone, TV, fridge.
Hotel Marina Lido wing: Hotel Marina has 12 single rooms and 36 suites in its Lido wing. There are apartments with two rooms and single rooms in a 3-storey building offering high quality services for families and business travellers.
Equipment: balcony looking onto the beach, bathroom, telephone, TV, fridge.
Pets are NOT accepted.
Parking facilities for cars and coaches (supervised), souvenir shop.
DINING - ALL INCLUSIVE
Buffet-style restaurant offering all-inclusive board, coffee shop, Beach Restaurant, club.
SPORT & LEISURE
• Swimming pool (25 x 8,5 m), sauna, massage.
• Hairdresser, cosmetic studio.
• Playground, activities for children, kid's' menu, highchair, cot, etc.
• Rent-a-bike, tennis, wind surfing. Nearby: riding and water skiing.
CONFERENCE & BANQUET
Hotel Marina Balatonfured offers 5 function rooms with 8 to 100 seating capacities.
Other hotels at Lake Balaton operated by the management: